Legislative Decree. 06/30/2003 n. 196 has the purpose 'to ensure that the processing of personal data will be respect for human rights, freedom of the' fundamentals, as well as' dignity 'of individuals, with particular reference to privacy and the identity' staff.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ShopSmart, based in Empoli, Victoria Square, 30, in quality 'of the data controller, must supply the person interested with specific information concerning the purpose' and mode 'of processing personal data.
Source of personal data.
Personal data acquired directly or through other sources in the field of 'business are treated in accordance with Decree no. 196/2003 and the standard obligations of confidentiality.
Purpose 'of treatment.
The data are processed in the normal activities, and in particular:
1. Preliminary requirements for the conclusion of contracts
2. for the fulfillment of obligations and the execution of the operations under the contract
3. to discharge the obligations and requirements (administrative, tax, accounting, etc.) Provided by the legislation in force
4. Limited to data on the performance of economic activities, for the purpose of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication; mail order; supply of goods and services through mailing lists; marketing and advertising; analysis and market surveys; promotional activities; detection of the degree of customer satisfaction
5. for the management of technical support related to products marketed
6. to control the course of relations with clients and suppliers and related risks
7. for management of external collaborations
8. for any other requirement of operational and management the provision of data is not 'mandatory, except as required by law, but the refusal to supply them may mean the impossibility' of establishing a relationship and executing contracts.
The treatment can be performed using manual, automated, computer, electronic acts to manage, store and transmit data and are suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality. Categories of persons to whom the information may be disclosed
Data can be communicated to:
- Persons to whom the right to access data is granted by legal or regulatory
- Banks for the management of receipts and payments, financial institutions, insurance and audit
- Parties that perform functions connected with the contract (transport companies, shippers, etc.)
- Data processing and computer services
- External collaborators or utility companies. E 'given the right to knowledge, cancellation, updating, integration and opposition to the processing of data as well as other rights provided by' art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 whose complete text, concerning the rights of, and 'available at www.garanteprivacy.it.